Anxi-oxidant, enzymatic-synthetic, lessen heavy metal, much more purity
I Unique Characteristics:
1. Fully Natural: pure natural raw material, plus bio-catalyzed processes: Nothing but lipase and necessary organic solvents allowed to be used for the manufacturing of food, such as acetone and hexane, have been used during whole the process, let the product can be regarded as Equivalent of Natural Product;
2. Absolutely No Residues: Neither Thionyl Chloride, no Methylene Dichloride, no N-dimethyl formamide have been used. And the processes such as distillation, neutralization, and rinsing have all been avoided. So there is no potential residue of chemical hazards, and heavy metals.
3. Guaranteed Safe: Very good color, excellent purity, and extremely prolonged shelf life. Particularly suitable to be used as pharmaceutical aid, antioxidant of formula for infant and follow-up children, directly administered as nutraceuticals, as well as the active ingredients of cosmetics.
4. Strengthened Anti-oxidation function: It is the highly region-selective specificity of lipase which sure that the 2- and 3- hydroxyl group, the functional group of L-AP as antioxidant, of our product is fully available. It is responsible for the fact that the antioxidant activity of enzymatic synthesized L-AP is 10% higher than chemical synthesized L-AP. The quality is better than DSM for sure due to the purity and higher efficiency.
5. Natural preservative, Ascorbyl palmitate is sometimes used in pet foods as part of a natural preservative system, because by itself it is a weak preservative, dogs and cats can synthesize their own Vitamin C from glucose, therefore, it is not needed as a dietary supplement.
6. As the food or feed additive,in contrat to the other ascorbic acid preparations, is lipophilic and thus absorbed by passive diffusion. The compound is able to enter the bloodstream unchanged and to penetrate cell membranes including the blood–brain barrier.
7. Solubility: Ascorbyl Palmitate is practically insoluble in water. It is soluble in ethanol (approx. 10 g per
100 mL) and in peanut oil, olive oil and sunflower oil (approx. 30 mg per 100 mL).
White or yellowish-white powder
Specific rotation [a]D20
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
Heavy metals(As Pb)
III Package, Storage, and Transportation
1. Package:Aluminum-plastic pocket when the net weight is below 5 kg, barrel with the polyethylene pocket inside when the net weight is above 5 kg.
2. Net weight: 100 g, 250 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 5 kg, 25 kg.Or as customer requirement.
3. Storage:Products should be stored in drafty, dry, cool and shady place, avoid direct sunlight and the suggested temperature is 8 to 15ºC, It would not be stored with corrosive, poisonous and harmful substances.
4. Shelf life: 24 months from the date of production.